Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Halfway to the Weekend

I mean to blog, really I do. Sometimes I even pull up a blank page and sit there staring at it, waiting for words to come... and then they don't. Sometimes I come home too tired to think and find myself falling asleep at suppertime and waking up when it's time to go to bed. I have a cold, another one, maybe that's why I'm tired. Or maybe it's because I gave up drinking coffee after work.

So, what can I tell you?

I could tell you that every time I go home, I look around the house and see pieces of me I left behind... I could tell you that sometimes my heart aches so bad... I could tell you if it were possible to wish this all away, I would... But I can't tell you why.

I found a puzzle in Hobby Lobby a week or so ago. It touched my heart, so I bought it and took it home. It's been slow going, but I'm putting it together a little at a time.  I'm almost halfway done now. It's just a puzzle, but the picture has me captivated because I know He's holding my hand too.

1 comment:

  1. ...I hope that you can pull all your pieces together!

    ReplyDelete