Sunday, January 07, 2018

Glacial Slide

A glacier has formed upon the garage and is slowly sliding down like a curtain... We're taking bets on when it will fall but so far it's hanging on.

Sergio's snowblower arrived this morning. He had already shoveled the barrier at the end of the driveway, the one created by the snowplow, and then proceeded to clean up the rest of it. Idris had fun watching his daddy out the window.

I slept in this morning, since I couldn't have gotten out of the driveway n time for church. Thankfully, messages appear online and I was able to watch and listen this afternoon. Not the same as being there, but better than nothing at all.

I took my boy (he's 30 now...), to see a movie this evening. The Greatest Showman. Interesting movie. He said he liked it but he wasn't sure how much. Ha ha! It was thought provoking and we did something together. I find it difficult to keep up with all my kids, so it was nice to spend a little bit of time with him.

Back to work tomorrow. It feels like the weekend just started and it's over already. How disappointing...

The weather is forecast to warm up a bit. Perhaps some snowmen will pop up somewhere along the way. That would be cool.

1 comment: