Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Barn Collective

The high road and the low road...

I typically take the route I'm most familiar with, not because I'm afraid of getting lost, but because I usually want to get there on time. The familiar road is often the low road. "Farm on the Hill" is what I called it. It looks nice from the low road, but I was curious what else was on the higher road, so the other day I took that one instead.




 And there you go. Same "Farm on a Hill" but from a different perspective. Not quite as pretty from this angle.. (I could have worked on that, but I was just driving by and didn't want to look like a stalker with my big, long camera lens...)








High and low.
Sometimes the lower perspective give you a better view. Here is the "Farm at the Bottom" dressed in fog on early morning.

And then, "Farm at the Bottom" from the top of the hill. Any way I look at them barns are beautiful.

 More barns over at Tom's Place. (Here)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I so agree...any way you look at them you get a wonderful view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Martha, I often wonder if I'll recognize your barn selection, but this time I haven't a clue! All I know that most things in life can look so different depending on how you choose to look at them. Thanks for stopping by, keep passing by barns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foggy shot. Nice roads to travel regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful collection. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous place and some really nice photos!

    ReplyDelete