Thursday, August 24, 2017

Bits and Pieces

* Had a chance to see my Minnesota son and daughter in law for a minute the other day. We went to dinner at The Pelican's nest out by the end of the Genesee River near the "Port of Rochester".




* We sneaked a peak at the Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse.

* The caterpillar I took into the daycare center a week or so ago, came out of it's chrysalis yesterday when the kids were gone on a field trip to the park. The school age class released it just as I leaving to go home. Being in the parking lot enabled me to grab my camera and catch a few pictures.







* I sit with babies and kids all day at work, but that doesn't stop me from being happy to see my own grandchildren. (This job is SO much better than my last one!) This little guy is one of the cutest kids you'll find, but I'm not partial or anything. I am getting impatient for a photo of all ten grandchildren together...

3 comments:

  1. Look how big he is already!! Such a boy.........Yes you could just eat him up he's so adorable:-)

    Marilyn from Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Closing in on a year old in October. Such a handsome little guy, and he has the best hair!
      :0)

      Delete
    2. He sure does!

      Marilyn from Canada

      Delete