I'm not sure how it got to be Friday already. Let's see if I can remember anything from my week...
* I hopped from room to room at the daycare. I will be a "float" until the end of June. I'm not sure what happens after that. I'm getting to know all the children a little at a time and it's been going pretty good. I do have some curiosities about the grownups though... I have to wonder where imagination comes into play and why they keep telling the little one "That's not what that's for!" Why can't that toy be worn as a bracelet, and why can't the dress up rack double as a boat? Why can't children go down the slide on their tummies or let wood chips and cars slide down? Why can't we paint puddle water with sticks? So many questions and no answers...
* I bought some bubble gum so I could blow bubbles for the babies. They love it.
* I passed my sister on the way to work again. She didn't see me this time either.
* I met my friend Marlene for coffee last night, and then dropped a chair off at my son Joe's new apartment. He has a cute little place overlooking Main Street in Webster.
* We let the chickens out while we planted peppers the other night and they were thrilled. The Cabinetmaker found a nice juicy worm in the garden and they thought they were in chicken heaven! Then they almost killed one of the little pumpkins I'd just planted and I decided it was time for them to go to bed early.
* Naughty Too followed me around the yard for a while tonight while I was taking pictures. Guess he likes his picture taken too.
The Barn Collective.
35 minutes ago