Friday, June 20, 2008

The Crazy Week

A busy week is almost over, but not before a final hurrah. We started out Sunday with a Father's Day gathering at Rachel's and will be finishing up tomorrow with a birthday/pre-graduation party for Nate. He wanted to have a gathering of friends before everyone goes their separate ways. In between we have babysat, picked strawberries, made jam and shortcake, fought an allergy headache, shopped for clothes, taught at church, celebrated a birthday with the family, gone grocery shopping, and today is James and my 27th wedding anniversary. (No wonder I'm feeling scatterbrained.) I'm not sure if we are going out or staying in, but I've told him that I think we should get married again and make it on a quieter kind of week. Of course, the activity level seldom slows to a real quiet, it just merges into a new level of motion.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    I'm assuming your gathering for Nate is just with his friends since nothing was said to us, and Dave and Adam will be golfing in Sodus. ??? I wouldn't want him to feel unloved by us...We love you, Nate! Happy graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Rachel, take heart. He has invited the youth group from church and I suppose had to draw the line somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. I was wondering the same thing. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum I am reading backward on your posts. I haven't been very focused myself. :D

    ReplyDelete