Thursday, December 17, 2020

And It Snowed Too!

 It went from Monday to Friday in a hurry this week. (It's not Friday yet, but it's close.) We had a little snow this week. I am grateful for snow tires and slightly impatient with those who have yet to put them on their cars. Ha! I was almost late to work on Tuesday. I left too late to accommodate slow drivers. My bad.

I have not taken any snow pictures. It's dark out when I come home.

I managed to be late for my chiropractor appointment last night. I drove a hundred miles an hour through snow banks and across the median, but I was still late. I think I need to buy a truck. LOL! Actually, I had to wait for all the babies to go home before I could leave work. Thankfully I was only about ten minutes late. 

I am ready for the weekend. I think.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Martha........you need an SUV!! They are great for winter especially. I’ve had one for 20 years....not the same one of course.......and would never have a car again ☺️ Have a great day...

    Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm driving a Kia Rondo which is kind of like a mini SUV. I guess they call it a CUV? I really love it. It's small like a car, but has a very roomy interior. Sadly, they don't make them anymore. I can fit more inside of this vehicle than I could ever get in my Mazda5.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I don't have to deal with the snow and driving in it. Traffic is bad enough without having to get through that.
    Hope your Chiropractor helps you too.
    Enjoy every minute of your weekend.
    Take care
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to focus on the beauty of winter, while my toes and fingers freeze and my windshield fogs over. Ha ha!
      Love the chiropractor. He has been a godsend.
      Love you!

      Delete