Thursday, September 03, 2020

And Here Begins the Parade of Birthdays

But first... There was a gathering last evening. Unfortunately, I had a prior engagement that could not be altered and was unable to be in attendance, however I was blessed with two very fine photos from the event. Here is Number Nine (Idris), Grandson Number Seven, to share our good news!






Good thing we love boys! Here comes Number 15, Grandson Number 13. We are so excited! January seems a long way off today, but it will be here in no time.









And tonight, in honor of Granddaughter Number Two, there was a party. Number Eight (Jilly) turned five today! She was quite excited to have her two grandmas, one grandfather, and an uncle gathered for her celebration. There will be a kid party next week for both her and her brother, Grandson Number Four, also known as Number Five (Jake), who will be turning eight on September 11th.

I am more than ready for tomorrow to be Friday (Actually I was ready today...) and the three day weekend to follow. It's been a crazy week at work! A good week, but a crazy one as well. I am ready for a rest from the kitchen, and a hike in the park with my sisters.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic announcement. That's a passel of grands you have there!!
    Such sweet faces...
    I do hope you are able to get the rest you need and enjoy the walk in the park with your sisters...a fantastic way to decompress.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he a hoot? Love those grandkids!
      I am looking forward to this wonderful three day weekend.

      Delete