Friday, March 08, 2019

More Bits and Pieces

* We have been short staffed at work and so I have collected a bit of overtime this week. Overtime is nice. I like a bit of overtime.

* Did I say it's been a crazy week? Well, it has. Something every night save this one. It's Friday and I opted to come home, have a bite to eat, and crawl into bed. The house is pretty quiet. Number Nine has gone to bed, and H and S have gone out to get French fries. I agreed to them going if they would bring me some. (It seemed like a good trade. LOL )

* I caught another train. On the way into work this morning. They're typically not any longer than a few minutes. Good thing or I might have been late for going in early.

* It was English muffin pizza day. It's a favorite with the kids. Easy to make and easy to clean up. That makes it a favorite with me too. There are a few meals I'd like to put on the menu more than once every five weeks.

* I made another visit to the Department of Motor Vehicles this week (went last Friday too and gave up). I punched out 40 minutes early for my lunch break thinking I'd be back in plenty of time, but everyone in NY is turning their standard driver's license into an enhanced ID and the wait is nothing less that aggravating. Almost two hours and my license was enhanced 8 years ago. My boss gave me extra time to get it done. God bless her!

* I Have been going new places and making new friends. Scary, but fun at the same time. Learning and growing. God is good.

3 comments:

  1. The DMV can sure be a pain in the "neck". the pizzas look yummy and I know everyone loves them.
    I sure like your journaling style. It helps me get to know you better. Hope your weekend is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad the DMV is a "once in a great while" thing! Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Martha--Nothing like a sweet, quiet time at home after a busy week. I am glad that you are making new friends and learning and growing.
    Have a wonderful week-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete