Friday, March 22, 2019

I'm 35 Again

It was my birthday. It was a good day to turn 35 again on my way back down to twenty.

I had a little company this evening. They brought milk and ice cream to go with the Oreo Cookies I bought, because who doesn't love a milkshake with Oreos? Four grandkids this time. I learned The Trio are visiting Florida with their parents... (Nice to know these things.) Tomorrow evening I shall make a visit to another couple grandkids and see their new place.

Winter returned this evening, all of a sudden like. March is like that. Totally unpredictable. 27 degrees Fahrenheit (-3 C) right now, but it feels more like 7 degrees (-14 C).  I'm glad to be inside where it's warm.

Back in 2012 I had summer for my birthday! (See?)

6 comments:

  1. ...good to hear, 35 is a wonderful age. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 35 is going to be great! (again)
      :0)

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a delightful birthday celebration. Who doesn't like Oreos and ice cream? Especially with the Grands.
    I have a long way to go to get back down to 35..haha...good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started counting back ten years ago. It was definitely a good plan.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Martha...
    Cheers! To another year...another life....💓

    ReplyDelete