Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Welcome to the World, Number 11

He made his arrival last evening. I'm not sure what time it was, but his daddy replied to my inquiring text with, "He's here!" That's all I wanted to know before I closed my eyes for the night. My little grandson was safely nestled in his parents' arms. I'd prayed all day long and my prayer had been answered.

Parker. His name is Parker. I have to post borrowed photos, beautiful borrowed photos, because he is too far away for me to visit right now. I am thankful for this internet connection that allows me to share in the celebration of his arrival. I heard my son cried. They waited so long and tried so hard for this child. Three tiny angels wait for them in heaven... and this little one is here. We are incredibly blessed! I can hardly wait until spring.

7 comments:

  1. ...a wonderful early Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried tears of joy for all of them as I looked at their pictures today. His big brother looks quite pleased with him. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Grandma! Eleven!!! wow. And they are all so special, and it's so hard when they live far away. I almost hate when Grant visits because it makes me really KNOW him, and then when he leaves, I miss him dearly. I do admit to a partial sigh of relief that all the chaos dies down a bit when they pack up their playpen and all their gear and back out of the driveway, but I feel bad feeling that way. Grandchildren are heart-stealers, that's all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Martha...♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and your family!! He's certainly beautiful!! I'm thankful for technology, as well.. it really helps me to bear the distance! Of course, we prefer "in person", but, it's the next best thing! I can't imagine how hard it was for those who have gone before us, missing their loved ones! Again, congratulations on #11!!

    ReplyDelete