Sunday, November 25, 2018

The Barn Collective

Sometimes I take Tom's advice and have my camera along for the ride. Two autumn barns, the first one the way home to Williamson a several weeks ago, and the other on my way back to Webster after church. Love the barns, love the colors!



Winter is settling in. Here's hoping for a few good weekends, camera in hand, to catch a few great winter barn photos.

Come on over to Tom's and have a cup of tea.

(Tom, I really had no idea what your place looked like when I invited everyone over for the barn dance. I was just having fun. Thank you for giving me a bit of your time yesterday, the wreath is beautiful!, and for all you words of encouragement and gentle rebukes these past couple of years. )

6 comments:

  1. ...encouragements perhaps, but gentle rebukes? I'm glad the you had a good time yesterday, let's make it a yearly affair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a plan.
      Yes, here and there a reminder that I have much to be thankful for. gentle rebukes so gentle that they are really more like strong encouragements.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous barns!! Love it---will have to see if I can find Tom's blog. I will check your sidebar. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it- but I don't see any way to sign up to follow his blog. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a barn blog to link to, there is a link just under his barn photos.

      Delete
  4. Two beautiful photos!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete