Sunday, July 02, 2017

On Tip Toe

Some days it feels like the "step in the right direction" is a step that leads upstairs to a very long nap. One of my poorer coping skills, nap taking, though not so destructive as other options... I'm walking, perhaps on tip toe, and ever so slowly, but I am walking just the same.

"Progress." Isn't that what I once said my new name should be? The one God would give me? It's only in looking back that I can see how far I've come, and yet the mountain still feels insurmountible. Is it even possible to tip toe up a mountain?

Babies learn to walk at different rates, varying ages, and in how they move. Some toddle, others take off running, but in the end they all need to learn both skills, walking and running. There might be a corralation here somewhere... maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment