Monday, May 22, 2017

Little Ones, and a Little One Too

I didn't feel ready to go back to work this morning. Pulling myself out from under the covers was almost painful but I managed in spite of myself. I drank my coffee on the way and still felt sleepy on arrival, but the smiling faces of my small friends made the effort worthwhile. I'm learning the ropes, and though I was tired after the day was over, I wasn't nearly as tired as I thought I might be. Maybe I'll survive this after all.

Taking pictures at work is surely forbidden so there are no photos of the sweet faces I see each day. Instead I give you another small child, one I am making a slow but sure attempt to love and understand. I haven't always treated her kindly or done my best for her. Learning to do better is a long process. I hope she can be patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment