Monday, November 09, 2020

My Girl

For those wondering, and my future self, yes, she is still in the hospital. It was bad, guys, really bad. It's still bad, but she's improving in little ways each day, even if progress is painfully slow. Who would have thought we'd celebrate the passing of gas? Life is full of surprises.

I went back to work today. My mind was half there and half at Bethany's house, but I made it through and passed out more hugs than I can remember. After work I went to Beth's so Adam could go to the hospital. We're going to love each other in a whole new way when this is done.

4 comments:

  1. Yippee for the passing of GAS !!
    Progress..so sorry she is so sick and I continue to pray for her return to complete health.
    Martha, you take care of your self too so you have the energy to be Grandma to those precious kiddos.
    (((hugs)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus knows just what we need.
      Thank you for the (((hugs))).

      Delete
  2. I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter Martha:( How awful this wasn’t taken care of in the beginning. Such a terrible worry, isn’t it? It’s wonderful that people are bringing meals etc. People are so kind. You take care of yourself too........big hugs 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, hugs to you, and please know there have been prayers sent to Him who holds us dear. I can't even imagine, not being able to visit, and her being away from her little ones. May God bless you and your family and heal her!

    ReplyDelete