Saturday, June 27, 2020

I Like Saturdays

I didn't have any big plans for today. Nowhere urgent to be, no meetings with friends. That's tomorrow. I slept later than I'd planned, a little too late apparently. I missed the morning's rainstorm that drenched the inside of my car. It hasn't rained at all until this week and I left my windows half down all night. I even checked the forecast before I went to bed. I missed the part where it was supposed to rain this morning. Oops.

I worked on cleaning the gara... I mean "Veranda" today. Even took myself into Home Goods while I was out and found some spiffy indoor/outdoor carpets. I sent several photos to Hannah and then, since I couldn't decide, and the garage is big, I bought two!  Back home I did a lot of sweeping and vacuuming, a bit of rearranging, and some stowing of boxes in the attic. It's not completely done, but it's looking pretty nice. We've been eating dinner out there, sitting, watching rain storms, and enjoying the space.

Tomorrow I have afternoon/evening plans with some friends. Maybe I'll take my camera along for the journey.

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful space you have created.
    it's restful and looks cool (both in temp. and thumbs up). I would so love to sit there with you and visit.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is restful and pleasant. The wind blows through from west to east and it is lovely. I'm saving you a spot at the table.
      <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much...I can't wait..(:0)

      Delete