Saturday, June 15, 2019

Bits and Pieces

* It's late, it's raining, and I should be sound asleep. But I am not.

* Today was a busy day. A nine am. appointment, a drive to Avon with my sister... we went to the pottery festival... a walk about the Shoppes on the Ridge, and a stop at Nate and Sabrina's place to see the baby. After I dropped Rachel off at home, I stopped in Old Navy to see if Hannah was working, and then ran in Wegmans to find a card for my Texas family. So hard to decide when nothing feels or sounds adequate.

* I got an official looking letter in the mail and have mixed emotions. Life is continually changing and we adjust as we go. I am still adjusting.

* Tomorrow is Father's Day. I have no plans other than going to church. I'll probably spend more time than usual thinking about my dad. There won't be a picnic. The Cabinetmaker is somewhere in the southwest. Maybe Albuquerque.

* On Thursday evening I had the rare privilege of a face to face visit with my friend Heather who was in town for a few minutes. I am seriously considering a weekend trip to New Jersey in the not too distant future. Maybe sometime this summer.

* I booked a flight to Minnesota in September. I've been invited to a wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment