Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bits and Pieces

* Weeks are long and short.

* In daycare babies "move up." I do not like this piece of the picture, but am grateful I can still visit them and pass out hugs, even if the teacher doesn't always appear to appreciate my presence.

* I am achy. Perhaps it is whatever gets passed around in childcare facilities, perhaps I am getting old and decrepit, or perhaps my inner pains are manifesting in physical symptoms.

* It's cold outside. It is suddenly winter. Did I mention that it's cold?

* I signed up for another pottery class. Same one as before. Same time, same instructor. It starts in January.

* I am not ready for Christmas, but that's okay. If I can find a spot of time to wrap the books I bought my grandies, I will be almost ready.

* I want to decorate cookies and build graham cracker houses.

* I miss The Naughties.

* I am torn in little, bitty pieces.

* Tomorrow is another day and after work I am going to meet my sister at our brother's Christmas Party. I've missed this yearly celebration. His other house didn't ever invite us to a Christmas Party.

* Saturday afternoon is a family holiday dinner with my Uncle Chuck. I have no clue what to bring.

* Sunday is our bi-weekly visit with Tim.

* Perhaps I can put my camera to work this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. ...it's cold outside, that's an understatement, I've been inside with a cold! Christmas comes in spite of what gets done and that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is, and Christmas, no matter what people say, is really not about the presents.
      :0)
      I'm sorry you have a cold. I'm cookin' another one myself.

      Delete