* Weeks are long and short.
* In daycare babies "move up." I do not like this piece of the picture, but am grateful I can still visit them and pass out hugs, even if the teacher doesn't always appear to appreciate my presence.
* I am achy. Perhaps it is whatever gets passed around in childcare facilities, perhaps I am getting old and decrepit, or perhaps my inner pains are manifesting in physical symptoms.
* It's cold outside. It is suddenly winter. Did I mention that it's cold?
* I signed up for another pottery class. Same one as before. Same time, same instructor. It starts in January.
* I am not ready for Christmas, but that's okay. If I can find a spot of time to wrap the books I bought my grandies, I will be almost ready.
* I miss The Naughties.
* I am torn in little, bitty pieces.
* Tomorrow is another day and after work I am going to meet my sister at our brother's Christmas Party. I've missed this yearly celebration. His other house didn't ever invite us to a Christmas Party.
* Saturday afternoon is a family holiday dinner with my Uncle Chuck. I have no clue what to bring.
* Sunday is our bi-weekly visit with Tim.
* Perhaps I can put my camera to work this weekend.
Barns of Conewango, New York.
1 hour ago