Sunday, September 03, 2017

Wilbert's @ The Barn Collective

Another barn from my daily travels...

This is Wilbert's U-Pick Berry Farm on Salt Rd in Penfield, NY. You have to love the silo! I can only imagine the view from up there. I bet you can see clear to Lake Ontario. Some day I'm going to have to go berry picking. Raspberry jam sounds perfectly scrumptious! 

The first picture was taken on Salt Rd one afternoon in mid August and the second almost two weeks later from Harris Rd. (Just "around the block".) Totally didn't realize it was the same farm until I saw the silo when I loaded the pictures onto my computer. Guess I was too focused on the field of hay and Woody Acre's Christmas Trees.

Have a wonderful week! See you at Tom's Barn Collective.

12 comments:

  1. Oh it's nice to get two different views of the same barn!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barn, silo, and a windmill tossed in for good measure. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Martha, there are some nice barns in this area. It won't be long until I stop by Woody Acre's Christmas Tree Farm. Thanks for stopping by, please come again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm sure you'll be fashioning a few of those beautiful Christmas wreaths. I'd check out Woody's if we didn't have a nearby friend who grows trees.
      :0)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Isn't it? I'd like to stop by and take a stroll.
      :0)

      Delete
  5. Funny you mention the view since it al most looks like there is an observation deck on top of that silo. yes, I know, I'm such a city girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it looks almost like a lighthouse. I believe there is an observation deck up there.
      :0)

      Delete
  6. What nice surprise to see you have two views of he same barn...it sure is a beauty. It would be one I wanted to take a photo of every time I passed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go berry-picking there! Lovely barn.

    ReplyDelete