Saturday, July 09, 2016

The Barn Collective

Just a few photos of local barns. Old pictures because I haven't been out traipsing around.



Just down the street and around the corner. This poor thing is gone now, but while she stood she made a great photo study. She's been overcome, overwhelmed, and overtaken. 


 Another "down the road and around the corner" kind of shot, but a little farther and in a different direction.


And this one is about an hour away. Down the road from where my youngest daughter learned to ride and fell in love with a horse.

Come visit The Barn Collective and share what you have found.

13 comments:

  1. A wonderful collection Martha. The last one is my favorite. Keep on barn hunting and I hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one is out by the Allen's Hill Free Library in Honeoye, just down the road a piece.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. I like second one best - the crops in the field, the fluffy clouds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how many times I passed that one and thought "what a lovely photo that would be" before I actually stopped to take a picture.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. Well, I don't want the one that was overcome, overwhelmed and overtaken to feel left out - I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like it's wearing a sweater.
      :0)

      Delete
  4. Nice worn barns. That first one has stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing quite like a barn in the fall.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love barns in general. Thank you for reminding me of the beauty in them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three sweet barns with each it sown personality. My favorite is the first one with the vines growing all over it. genie

    ReplyDelete