Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Class of 2024

My Flower Garden Girls are graduating from high school. The ceremony is this evening. I'm not going. I'm here at home with Numbers Idris and Killian, but Hannah and Sergio will be there because Sergio's brother and nephew are graduating too. The older I get the more I hear myself saying, "Where did the time go?"

Emma and Bella

Ivy

Emma and Sophia

And these three boys as well. 

Aldo (Raul's best friend), Charlie (Sergio's nephew), and Raul (Sergio's brother). The picture was taken at Hannah and Sergio's wedding in September 2015.

I've been invited to graduation parties for Bella, Ivy, and the three boys in the bottom photo. It is my hope and prayer to find Emma at Bella's party. (I don't expect to be invited to hers.) Sophia's graduation ceremony was last week. She'll be getting a card in the mail, although I would love to find my way 6-7 hours east and give her a big hug and congratulations in person.


2 comments:

  1. Martha I remember your flowers! How lucky they were to be in your care. Imagine they are now graduating. We must be getting old!!

    Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, imagine that!
      Although I couldn't possibly be more than a few days older. LOL!

      Delete