Thursday, July 27, 2023

Something New

Something new is on the horizon and it is not another grandchild. Two weeks ago I was given a shove which set me into action. I can make changes when I am pushed right up to (and sometimes over... Okay, more often than not it's over...) the edge. Details will be given when I know what they exactly what they are. At the moment they are still possibilities, but doesn't every great act start that way?






 

I've been to the lake several times this week. You might think I'd run out of photo opportunities, but so far I haven't. There's always something at which to point my camera. I didn't stay long this evening and I didn't put my feet into the water. The break wall was wet and the bugs were biting, so I walked the shore, took a few shots, and headed back toward home.

6 comments:

  1. Okay! What's the news? lol
    Yes, I'm a curious kathy...
    Fun photos!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google is not signing me in...
      As soon as it's official I'll share.
      Aren't those photos fun? I love nights like that at the lake.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Yay for news. I can't wait to find out what's going on!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you got a new and improved job closer to home!

    ReplyDelete