Random bits of my life
* Road rage. Had a fellow "wave" violently at me and call me pretty names the other day as I turned the corner into our little neighborhood, Can't imagine what terrible infraction I could have committed between there and the stop light three tenths of a mile back.
* The lights went out at work one day this week. Although there are flood lights in the classrooms, the two rooms without windows to the outside have no backup lighting, therefore both the restroom and the kitchen were dark. Thankfully the lunch was prepared and all the plates, cups, napkins, and flatware were already counted and waiting on the counter. The only thing I had to do in the dark was dish up goulash and vegetables.
* The Cabinetmaker drove to Nova Scotia this week to visit his mom. It was a surprise to her. I'm glad he was able to go, but I'm still finding myself emotional. We'd long talked of going together...
* Yesterday afternoon I left work an hour and 45 minutes early, stopped to visit my friend Deborah, and then drove out to Williamson to pick up some mail left for me. I probably should change the mailing address on a few things, but I'm dragging my feet.
* Today I went for a morning drive with my sister. Nowhere special, just out and about.
1 hour ago