Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Little Feet

 My weeks are spent in the baby room. It's been a full three and half months now. I'm not sure if this a permanent placement or if one day they'll surprise me and send me back to the kitchen. 

The girls are attached to me now and leaving them would be hard on all of us. The older two (8 and 9 months) already cry when "strangers" come into the room. They all sit up independently, and two are crawling hands and knees. We've gone from strictly bottle feedings to pureed baby food. My 9 month old is almost ready for table food. It a beautiful, exhausting job.


It's winter and Valentines Day is the next big celebration so I've been redecorating the Infant Art Board. This means I paint the bottoms of their feet and then make the art. Then I call it theirs. Ha ha! I accidentally put Hannah's footprint on the paper upside down. Oops! Oh, well, I fixed it so it's all good.


4 comments:

  1. I think you are meant to be in the baby room. You get your cuddle fix.
    The feet pictures are so cute. Perfect for this time of year.
    You are a good "fixer"
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the babies and they are definitely cuddly. A little too cuddly sometimes. Ha ha!
      The feet were fun to do and the board really brightens up the room.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Exhausting, but it must also be lovely in the baby room. The foot art is priceless, just love those penguins - genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping up with four infants makes for a busy day. I am still loving on our former babies too when I stop by the older classrooms and give/collect hugs. It's really a job best suited for those who are in it for the long haul. At least I think so.
      :0)

      Delete