Tuesday, November 02, 2021

The Car Saga

My car is still at the shop. It appears to need a new catalytic converter. The parts on either side have already been replaced... It's the converter itself that is pricey and he's had no luck locating an aftermarket part. There are aftermarket brands but nobody can get one. The only choice appears to be ordering from the dealer. It will take about four days to get here and cost two grand. And that's just the part. *Ouch!* Thankfully, I do know how to save money. I just never get to keep it.

I still have to give my mechanic an answer on whether to order the part and do the work...

5 comments:

  1. Yikes..that's awful. You do need your car though...I really hope you can get the part..many things are stuck on container ships at the moment.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sell your car and use the money to buy a good used car. HaHa...That was what was the problem with my old 2000 Nissan. But the Lord let a Fed Ex truch rear end me, and the car was considered totaled and the insurance money and a little out of savings...I have my really nice 2007 Nissan Sentra that is in excellent shape, God has a way of doing things...praying it works out good for you with less $$$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my fourth try leaving a comment. I don't know why the others didn't publish and I feel really bad because this is our only connection.

      God is good. He always knows exactly what I need. And I love you.

      Delete
  3. I precisely needed to thank you so much yet again. I do not know the things I would’ve taken care of without these secrets contributed by you regarding this problem. It seemed to be a very frightful crisis for me, but encountering a new well-written tactic you processed it forced me to jump with contentment. Now i am happier for the work and hope you are aware of an amazing job you happen to be getting into educating people through your web blog. Probably you haven’t come across any of us.
    My partner and i still can not quite assume that I could be one of those reading through the important recommendations found on this blog. My family and I are sincerely thankful for your generosity and for presenting me potential to pursue the chosen career path. Appreciate your sharing the important information I acquired from your web-site.
    I enjoy your writing style really enjoying this web site .

    Read More: German shepherd husky mix

    ReplyDelete