Thursday, May 23, 2024

Just Waiting

Now we wait.

We wait for Sergio to get his passport back.

We wait for his return.

I wait for for an official letter regarding the 2nd CPS investigation at work.

I wait for news pertaining to my appeal of the first CPS decision.

I wait for Bethany's return from vacation.

It's been a lot of waiting.

We've been decompressing. Most of the time I have peace. Every once in a while panic grips my heart and I must consciously loosen its grip once again. What exactly am I afraid of? I am afraid of running out of money. I am afraid of being dependent on my children. I am afraid of not being able to keep up with expectations. I am afraid, and yet still there is peace. The money is not gone and my immediate bills are covered. We are interdependent because we all depend on each other. None of us meet every expectation. All we are able to give is our best and I can do that.

2 comments:

  1. Waiting is really hard but you said it..All you are able to give is your best. Being surrounded by loving family and being interdependent is the best. You are still in my prayers for all of the "waitings".
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting is hard. No passport today. Maybe tomorrow. No passport means we cannot book a flight yet. So we wait.

      Delete