Thursday, March 21, 2024

Wildly Wonderful!

 I flew into Orlando on Saturday, March 16.

Sunday, March 17- Jim and I took a walk at Black Bear Wilderness Area in Sanford where I saw my first in the wild alligator.

Monday, March 18- Jim and Michele took me to Disney World! It was fantastically fun! I loved all of it!!!

Tuesday, March 19- We stuck close to home and met up with my long lost brother in law and his wife at Hollerbach's German Restaurant in downtown Sanford. It was Jim's first time meeting Uncle Stan.After lunch Jim got a haircut across the street and we walked the 3 miles back home. 

Wednesday, March 20- Jim and I went to Epcot together. It was fabulous! We ate our way around the world, checked out all the gift shops, and enjoyed a myriad of rides through various countries. Guardians of the Galaxy is the best ride ever. I think I dreamed of it in childhood.

Thursday, March 21 (today)- I got up at 5:15 am, drove to the coast and met my friend Marty for sunrise and breakfast on the beach. 

Back home in Sanford, we were surprised by a visit from Jim's friend Dan and his wife Rachel.

And then we watched a rocket launch from the driveway.

What an amazing week!

6 comments:

  1. I’m so glad you had such a wonderful holiday Martha! Wow!! You sure did a lot of things. This will fill your tank to move forward again 🥰

    Have a lovely day!

    Marilyn from Canada 🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been an absolutely unbelievable week!

      Delete
  2. Totally wildly amazing.. What a week !!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, what fun! I loved Magic Kingdom! So many steps, wow, makes my feet hurt just reading about it, but good for you!!! I love that you packed so much into your vacation:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! By the end of the week I had almost 70,000 steps. A record!

      Delete