Wednesday, February 24, 2021

It's Not a Job, It's a Party!

 Did I tell you things are not running as usual at work? We're slightly short staffed and I've been reassigned for the week, and maybe next week as well. My boss (she's the site director) is doing the cooking this week. I've become an assistant teacher instead. I was in the infant room on Monday, but yesterday and today I spent the better part of the day with some of my favorite toddlers, and then the last couple hours of the day in the infant room.


 This morning we played outside for a bit. The snow is thick and icy. And it's melting. After about 45 minutes (maybe it was 30...) the kiddos were tired and cold, and their mittens were wet. I couldn't resist snapping a cell phone picture of this little sweetheart who climbed up on the the Little Tikes truck for a rest. (I can post the picture if she's not looking at the camera, right?


4 comments:

  1. Awww...that "lost mitten"..I love that age. So cute. Enjoy your PARTY.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the order of of my photos mixed up! Ha ha! They lost all kinds of things out there; mittens, hats, boots, their balance.
      :0)

      Delete